School Campus Management Section
- Set school maintenance plans according to the priorities.
- Design appropriate resource facilities to improve and beautify the school environment.
- Take initiatives to protect and conserve the school environment among staffs and students.
- Recommend staffs to participate in various training programs to improve their understanding of the Occupational Safety Code, and enhance the effective implementation of the accident prevention measures at work.
- Monitor the operation of school tuck shop and publicize information about food nutrition and environmental hygiene.
- Check on the safety of school premises
- Renovation works and redecoration of the school building
- School environmental protection plans
- Staff training programs
- Tuck shop operation supervision